eSUN ABS-Like Hard Tough 3D Printer Rapid Resin
What is Hard Tough Resin?
eSUN Hard Tough Resin is a kind of polyurethane acrylic resin, it has the characteristics of high hardness, high toughness, high impact strength, wear resistance and high mechanical properties. Suitable for Printing Parts that Require Both Rigidity and Toughness.
Net Weight: 500g & 1000g (Two Capacities)
Material: Resin Monomer & Photo Initiator
3 Available Colors: Cold White, Black, Blue
Recommended Print Parameter:
Bottom Exposure Time: 20-30s
Normal Exposure Time: 6s
Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
Number of Bottom Layers: 3-8
Warm Tips: The above are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine. Actual print parameter is based on the 3D printer model you use.
Methacrylate monomers reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
eSUN Hard Tough Resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
Widely used in various models, shells and other parts that require rigidity, such as automobiles, medical devices, electronic products, architectural models.
Professional for LCD:
Compatible with Most LCD 3D Printers.
Special designed for LED light source to achieve better printing quality.
How to Use:
1) Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
2) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
3) Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
4) Once the model is complete, please wash it with high 95% degree or higher ethanol alcohol for 30 seconds at least.
5) Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect.
How to Storage:
1) Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin.)
2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35? in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
3) The resin is stable under different climatic conditions and is also easy to store, overcoming the shortcomings of other resins easily damp softening and environmental corrosion.
Thickened aluminum bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
The picture shown is a representation of the item, color may vary slightly due to the color setting of each individual monitor. Please double check the size and color before purchasing.