Why Need Cleaning Filament and When to Use:
Keep the nozzles and extruders on your 3D printer printing like new using eSUN 1.75mm Cleaning Filament!
• 1. Before printing and after printing to clean the extruder.
• 2. Prevent nozzle plugging during transition between filaments with different melt point.
• 3. Prevent nozzle plugging during transition between filament with different print performance.
• 4. Clean the extruder during transition between filament with different color.
• 5. Perfect for most of materials including PLA, ABS, PETG, etc.
Protect Your 3D Printer:
• Regular cleaning of the nozzles and extruders on 3D printer to ensure that they feed filament smoothly and evenly.
Prevent from Clogging:
• With a certain level of adhesive ability, adhesive accumulated residual filaments and take them out to clean the interior extruder.
Wide Printing Range:
• Excellent heat stability, wide cleaning temperature range cleaning rods extrude normally at the temperature range of 160°C-300°C when testing.
Vacuumed Sealed Packaging:
• Easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt.
How to Storage:
• 1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
• 2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please place the unsealing filament back to original vacuum bag and stock it in a cool and dry place after print.
100g Per Pack