Thanks to the open source technology , the original Creator has been proven to be a precise and high quality 3D printer. With numerous upgrades based on this proven and highly popular original model,Creator Pro takes the precision and quality to a new level, and is featured with more possibilities. It is best-suited for enthusiasts and makers. And now the 2016 Creator Pro is more stylish and user-friendly in design.
Upgraded from the outside in, Creator Pro is a very reliable 3D printer with excellent precision and professional quality. The sturdy metal frame increases stability of the printer’s moving parts. Metal platform support and 10mm Z-axis guide rods allow for precise movement of the z-axis. The build plate is made from 6.3mm thickness alloy of Aluminum —the same grade used in the aerospace industry, excellent heat distribution and never deformed. The versatile chamber provides different printing environment for different materials. As a result, precise and top-tier print quality shows up.
The 2016 Creator Pro comes with stylish and user-friendly design. All the metal and plastic parts go together with each other so well because they are molded. Thoughtful design details include unibody top cover, external handles, 180°opening front panel, plastic leveling knobs, 45°viewing control interface and full-range power supply are added to its friendly user experience.
Creator Pro is a straightforward 3D printer based on open source technology. It allows for flexible upgrades and various modifications. Meanwhile, you are able to choose your favorite software such as FlashPrint, Simplify 3D, Cura and more.
Thanks to the proprietary dual extrusion system and enclosed chamber, Creator Pro can print a wide range of materials including ABS, PLA, Dissolvable, Flex, T-glass and composite materials such as woodFill, copper Fill, brass Fill and more.
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material, and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- An accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files, and user manual).
|General dimensions||320 x 467 x 381 mm.|
|Shipping box dimensions||590 x 470 x 580 mm.|
|Build Volume||About 5 liters|
|Connectivity||Print from SD card or over USB|
|Supported files||STL, gcode|
|Compatible Materials||Works well with 1.75 mm ABS, PLA, HIPS, and PVA|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux|
|Layer thickness||0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)|
|Other||Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.|